Lately I’ve been craving chocolate. But not in the form of an actual chocolate bar. I’ve been craving Kinder Bueno’s! I came accross Jane’s Patisserie and she had a recipe for Kinder Bueno Cupcakes! What a coincidence! So what did I do? I ran to the store, bought some Kinder Bueno’s and made Kinder Bueno Cupcakes 😀
Warning: only for the true sweet tooth. I liked them, but my colleagues thought they were a little too sweet. And they were right. So careful if you don’t like very sweet things. I will be making a less sweet version soon.
What we need for 12 cupcakes:
- 175 g butter
- 175 g light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 140 g self-raising flour
- 35 g cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp nutella
- 2 tbsp milk
- cupcake wrappers
- cupcake tin
- 125 g butter
- 300 g powder sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 200 g kinder bueno
- piping bag + tip
- kinder bueno
- chocolate sprinkles
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Line the cupcake tin with wrappers.
- Beat together sugar and butter until all sugar is absorbed.
- Add the eggs and mix until the batter becomes somewhat smooth.
- Sift the flour + the cocoa powder and mix it well.
- Add the nutella and the milk give it a last good mix.
- Fill the cupcake wrappers for 3/4th.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Beat the butter with 1/2 of the powder sugar.
- Add the other half and mix untill all is combined.
- Add 2 tbsp of milk and mix until the batter becomes a smooth and soft buttercreme.
- Melt + chop the kinder bueno and add it to the mixture.
- Place the piping tip in the piping bag and snip off the end.
- Fill the piping bag.
- Sprinkle some chocolate sprinkles over the cupcake and place 1 little piece of kinder bueno on top.
Have a delicious day ❤