I’m sharing a fantastic dessert from The Boyfriend today. On Wednesday, I tried to make a Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake. I failed. Massively. The Boyfriend felt so bad for me, he made this divine Chocolate Cheesecake! That’s what I call true love. Especially because The Boyfriend has nothing with desserts. He did it just for me ❤
We’ve had Halloween Cupcakes and Cookies. Now it’s time for a Halloween Cheesecake! What seasonal veggie could be better to play the lead in today’s Halloween recipe than pumpkin? None I tell you 🙂
Pumpkins always remind me of October and of Halloween. Always. So of course one of my Halloween recipes had to feature pumpkins. I mean, come on. Pumpkins are veggies that can’t be ignored or they’ll turn ugly, agressive and mean. Oh wait, that’s my neighbour’s fabulous carved out pumpkin I’m describing… Anyways, it’s pumpkin recipe time today!
September means “Back To School”. The little ones are probably already looking forward to Christmas and the oldest ones may haven’t yet begun their new school year. But one thing is for sure: everyone is getting busy again. Including mom and dad. Planning after school activities, who’s going to bring them to school? Who picks them up? Are the grandparents available? Can Little Joe bring his friend over after school? …
Dessert comes in all possible sizes. These Raspberry Cheesecake Bites might be the smallest ones I’ve ever made. But small desserts can be as yummy as large ones. In fact, these little cuties are like a kiss from an angel. Heaven on your tongue. Especially if you cover them in chocolate. Yummmm.
These Raspberry Cheesecake Bites could make the perfect dessert after a BBQ, where you’ve possibly ate too much to handle a ‘normal size’ cheesecake 😉
It’s official! Summer is here 😀 We’ve been waiting for her ever since Winter left the country (did she?) and now she’s here to stay. She has been paying us surprise visits on the weekends but I hope she has a lot planned for us this year.
To celebrate Summer, I have three fantastic No Bake Cheesecake Recipes for you that are super easy to make, perfect on a hot Summer’s day and everyone will love at least one of them. I for one like them all. Of course…
#1: Oreo Cheesecake
We’ve had some awesome Summer like weather last week. The sun wasn’t always there but it sure was hot here in Belgium. Perfect for a light, fresh and fruity dessert: Mango Cheesecake!
You may want to set a slice aside for yourself because once you show this cheesecake to your guests, it will be gone in no time! Like no more then 5 minutes. For real.
It’s the first of April. Anyone a good joke? No? Me neither… I can’t tell jokes and I never know a good joke whenever people ask me so I don’t think comedian is my perfect job. Although I do make people laugh with the random answers or remarks I make. Yay 🙂
But more important than good or bad jokes: the March Favorites!
Oh boy it has been so hard to choose because my fellow blogging friends have been outdoing themselves. Again.
I usually don’t have favorites in this favorite 5 list but this time I secretly do. (It’s number 1 & 2 and you absolutely won’t blame me. Trust me.)
I’ve seen so many desserts in a jar lately and I absolutely love them! I’ve been dying to try some myself but refused to buy jars in the store because I thought they were too expensive. So for a very long time: no desserts in a jar for me…
But my mom collects the jars from the jam for me. Apparently. Yay me! Now I could finally try some desserts in a jar myself 😀
The first attempt was this recipe: Snickers Cheesecake in a jar!
It’s a bit different from the Cheesecakes I’ve made so far. Other ingredients for example. I was very curious how my testing audience (the neighbours) would feel about this recipe. But they liked this little bomb of calories. Oh yes, this really is a little calorie bomb 🙂
What we need for 2 jars:
- 2 jars
- 120 g cream cheese
- 180 ml heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g sugar
- 150 g crushed Oreo cookies
- Snickers, cut in pieces
- Caramel topping
- Beat together cream cheese, vanilla and sugar until creamy.
- Whip the cream in a different bowl.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Put the crushed Oreos on the bottom of the jars and stamp down.
- Fill a piping bag with the cheese mixture and cut off the tip.
- Fill the jars for 3/4 using the piping bag.
- Drizzle some caramel on top.
- Finish with the Snickers.
This recipe was inspired by Raining Hot Coupons
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on:
Oh I now what you’re thinking… ‘Did she really say Brownie Caramel Cheesecake in one sentence?’ Yes, I did! :p
This is by far the most decadent dessert I’ve ever made…
Although it doesn’t look that decadent 😦
My Brownie Caramel Cheesecake looks terrible! I first didn’t want to share it with you guys because this isn’t exactly something you’d call ‘pretty’.
But it is so good I had to share it!
And because I know YOU will make the perfect Brownie Caramel Cheesecake! 😀
What we need:
- half a batch of Brownies
- +-300 g caramel
- 150 g white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 500 g cream cheese
- 1 little bottle of coffee milk (+- 180ml)
- Chocolate fudge topping
- Make the brownies. I would suggest making only half a batch because that’ll be enough. Or you can make the whole batch and keep half of it to eat later on 🙂 If you make the whole batch, bake the other half in another baking tin so you don’t have to cut the brownies before adding the rest of the recipe.
- Heat the caramels and coffee milk at medium temperature. Stir frequently until you have a smooth caramel sauce.
- Mix together the cream cheese and sugar until well combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time whilst beating.
- Add the vanilla extract and beat until the batter is beautifully mixted together.
- Poor 2/3 of the caramel sauce over the baked brownies.
- Put the cream cheese mixture on top.
- Bake for 50 minutes at 180 degrees centigrade.
- Let the Brownie Caramel Cheesecake cool.
- Dress with chocolate fudge topping and the rest of the caramel sauce.
I hope you like my little monster here :p Oh well, taste is more important, right?
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on:
Long time since I’ve given you something sweet, isn’t it?
But the waiting was totally worth it because today I’m sharing this delicious Oreo Cheesecake with you! 😀