I think we all know those moments where friends and family come to visit and you want to offer them something delicious, but you didn’t know they were coming so you didn’t have time to prepare some treats. Wow, what a sentence… Anyways, we all know that, right?
Well, stop whatever the hell you were doing and make this Tiramisu Ice Cream. It is without a doubt one of the best recipes I’ve ever made! And super easy too 😉
It takes almost no time to make and after 2 chilly hours in the freezer it is ready to be served to your guests. They won’t ask for anything but this next time they’ll visit :p
The inspiration for this incredible Tiramisu Ice Cream came from a recently discovered blog: Rou’s Sweet Corner She makes amazing things 🙂
What we need for 6 Tiramisu Ice Cream servings:
- 250 g mascarpone
- 130 g sugar
- 1 cup of coffee
- speculoos cookies
- 180 ml heavy cream
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- Cupcake or panna cotta molds
- Mix together sugar and mascarpone until the mascarpone is soft and the sugar is absorbed.
- Add the cream whilst stirring.
- Fill the molds for 1/2.
- Dip the speculoos cookies in the coffee.
- Place the speculoos on the mascarpone-cream mixture.
- Add the rest of the mixture until the molds are filled.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Release the Tiramisu Ice Cream from the molds.
- Sift some cocoa powder on top.
I promise you won’t be dissapointed at all! It’s absolutely delicious!
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on: