Many people I know absolutely love Cookie Dough. Me? Not so much. The idea of non baked dough didn’t really excite me. But that was until I once, not so long ago, tried a Cookie Dough Ice Cream from Ben&Jerry’s. I fell in love. And then this recipe for Cookie Dough Brownies came along and I was hooked!
Seriously. I never thought Brownies could get any better but they absolutely can. Add some Cookie Dough on top and you’re in for a real treat!
What we need for +- 25 pieces:
- 250 g butter
- 350 g dark chocolate
- 250 g brown sugar / candy sugar
- 80 g self-raising flour
- 3 eggs
- square baking tin
- parshment paper
- 60 g butter
- 50 g sugar
- 50 g light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp milk
- 130 g self-raising flour
- pinch of salt
- chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Put both butter and chocolate in a bowl and melt in sessions of 30 seconds.
- Mix together the sugar and the eggs.
- Add the melted butter-chocolate mixture.
- Add the flour and mix until all is well combined.
- Put a piece of parshment paper in the baking tin.
- Fill the tin and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Mix together butter and both sugars.
- Add the vanilla and the milk and mix well.
- Sift the flour and the salt over the batter and blend until fully combined.
- Stir in as much chocolate chips as you like.
Let the Brownies cool down completely before adding the Cookie Dough on top. You can put them in the fridge to speed this up. Once you’ve put the Cookie Dough on top, set aside in the fridge for 1 hour before cutting into pieces and serving these yummy squares to your guests.
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on: