You already know I can’t wait until Christmas is here but there is one thing I absolutely LOVE about this time of the year and St. Nicholas: marzipan! I’m addicted to it and I swear, I could eat a whole package at once!
Sooooo I went looking for a recipe… I wish I hadn’t because it’s way too easy! I thought if it would be very hard to make, I’d certainly never make it again but it’s just sooooo easy! You can barely call it a recipe 😉
What we need:
- 150 g powder sugar
- 150 g almond powder
- 2 tablespoons of crystal sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 egg white
- Mix together the almond powder and the powder sugar.
- Add the egg white.
- Mix together with a spoon until the mixture begins to stick together.
- Blend with your hand(s) until it becomes a ball.
- Knead until perfect marzipan starts to form.
- Cut the ball in smaller pieces and roll them into little balls.
- Put together sugar and cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Put the little marzipan balls in the bowl and start rolling them around. Do this one little ball at a time.
- Place the Marzipan Potatoes on a plate so your kids, guests, family, … can attack!
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on: