The awesome and lovely Martina at make, shake and bake gave me the Dragon’s Loyalty Award! Thank you so so much!
I feel honored that she thinks of me as a supportive blogger to her 😀
Well, she is to me! Too bad I can’t give this award back 😦 But I hope she knows that she’s a fellow blogger close to my heart 🙂
If you haven’t visited her blog, please do so and say hello 🙂
I wanted to share some recipes of her with you but I think you should just see for yourself because I love them all 🙂
What is the Dragon’s Loyalty Award?
It’s an award to say thank you to bloggers that are supporting you and are frequent visitors to your blog.
The rules for this award are quite simple: give 7 facts about yourself and nominate bloggers.
Well, let’s get started 🙂
7 facts about me:
- I find it difficult to give 7 facts about myself
- My favourite place at home is the kitchen (what a shock!)
- I love it to just sit at home and watch a movie
- I can’t dance (I can do a disco swing but no one dances like that at a party)
- I get grumpy when I’m hungry
- I’m addicted to my WordPress, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and my bed
- I almost always watch television with my blanket. Even if it isn’t cold.
Here are the bloggers I want to thank for their support. You guys are all sweethearts and I love your blogs!
It is so nice to have virtual friends like you 😀 ❤
- Jhuls at The Not So Creative Cook
- Lori at Creating Beauty in the Kitchen
- Sue at birgerbird
- Lily at Little Sweet Baker
- Michelle at Giraffes Can Bake
There are more people who support me of course! I want to thank them too 😀
Have a delicious day ❤