I’m actually very proud to share this recipe with you. This Brownie Cookie Dough Layer Cake has been on my mind for a very long time and I’ve finally did it! Yay!
To be honest, my biggest fear was the (calori)bomb I would be dropping on you guys. I mean, look at it! It’s a complete chocolate overdose. But it is oh so good! I first thought it would be waaaaay too sweet and a freakin’ attack on your system. But this Brownie Cookie Dough Layer Cake turns out to be the perfect decadent cake any chocolate lover must try. My colleagues tried it and they went nuts over it. One of them said it was the best thing he had ever eaten in his life. And he said that about my Brownies before. So if you thought they were amazing, wait ’till you try this 😉
Am I going too far with the Brownie love? Maybe. Do I regret it? Nope.
I promise some totally different recipes on the blog soon. Wouldn’t want to bore or scare away the anti-chocolate people. If you guys would exist. But seriously, let me know if you hate chocolate. That way I can adapt my recipes to your needs and come closer to my goal of world satisfaction 😉 Oh wait, am I supposed to say world peace now?
Anyways, chocolate it is. But not just any kind of chocolate. Trying different things with my classic (and super delicious) Brownie recipe, I came across a Coconut version! It is such a good combo! My family and colleagues can agree on this one 🙂
I’m so happy to be back in my kitchen and back here with you guys. I knew I loved baking and blogging, but I honestly didn’t know I’d feel such an urge for it when unable to do so. I had a little injury on my wrist, making it quite impossible for me to write, let alone bake something. But that’s over now and I’m back with a BAM if I may say so myself 😉
This ice cream recipe might be the easiest one you’ll ever find! I got inspired by Ben & Jerry’s. You can tell, right?
I absolutely love this ice cream flavor! It has brownie chunks in it, chocolate chips aboard and of course a yummy chocolate flavor. I’m actually really proud of my first invented ice cream flavor, although I was inspired of course.
Many people I know absolutely love Cookie Dough. Me? Not so much. The idea of non baked dough didn’t really excite me. But that was until I once, not so long ago, tried a Cookie Dough Ice Cream from Ben&Jerry’s. I fell in love. And then this recipe for Cookie Dough Brownies came along and I was hooked!
Seriously. I never thought Brownies could get any better but they absolutely can. Add some Cookie Dough on top and you’re in for a real treat!
You know those days where you want chocolate, but not all chocolate. You also want cake. But not just cake. You basically want chocolate in a different texture. Sunday was that kind of day. But no worries, I’ve got you covered! This Brownie Vanilla Cake is the best of both worlds! It’s got that chocolate flavour and the soft texture of a cake. It’s the perfect combo for those kind of days 😉
Oh I now what you’re thinking… ‘Did she really say Brownie Caramel Cheesecake in one sentence?’ Yes, I did! :p
This is by far the most decadent dessert I’ve ever made…
Although it doesn’t look that decadent 😦
My Brownie Caramel Cheesecake looks terrible! I first didn’t want to share it with you guys because this isn’t exactly something you’d call ‘pretty’.
But it is so good I had to share it!
And because I know YOU will make the perfect Brownie Caramel Cheesecake! 😀
What we need:
- half a batch of Brownies
- +-300 g caramel
- 150 g white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 500 g cream cheese
- 1 little bottle of coffee milk (+- 180ml)
- Chocolate fudge topping
- Make the brownies. I would suggest making only half a batch because that’ll be enough. Or you can make the whole batch and keep half of it to eat later on 🙂 If you make the whole batch, bake the other half in another baking tin so you don’t have to cut the brownies before adding the rest of the recipe.
- Heat the caramels and coffee milk at medium temperature. Stir frequently until you have a smooth caramel sauce.
- Mix together the cream cheese and sugar until well combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time whilst beating.
- Add the vanilla extract and beat until the batter is beautifully mixted together.
- Poor 2/3 of the caramel sauce over the baked brownies.
- Put the cream cheese mixture on top.
- Bake for 50 minutes at 180 degrees centigrade.
- Let the Brownie Caramel Cheesecake cool.
- Dress with chocolate fudge topping and the rest of the caramel sauce.
I hope you like my little monster here :p Oh well, taste is more important, right?
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on: