It’s sunny outside! That calls for some yummy homemade Ice Cream!
Today, we’re making my absolute favorite Ice Cream flavour: Stracciatella! I know, Brownie or Cookie Dough Ice Cream is delicious as well but I really prefer Stracciatella. Australian Ice Cream has the best Stracciatella in my eyes but I did hope this recipe from Koken Op Hakken could live up to it. That way I can make it myself. All Summer long 😉
Conclusion? I think it does! This Stracciatella Ice Cream recipe is so creamy and the chocolate chips give it that yummy Stracciatella-crunch. Love it! It tastes so good. I’m going to make this again and again and again 😉
What we need (for +- 1 L):
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (+- 305 ml)
- 1 vanilla bean
- 500 ml heavy cream
- 100 g chocolate chips
- pinch of salt
- Large plate or ice cream box
- Cups to serve the ice cream in
- Put the condensed milk in a bowl.
- Add the vanilla inside the vanilla bean and the salt. Mix it together with a spatula.
- Whip up the cream and add it in 3 times to the condensed milk.
- Add the chocolate chips and blend it all together.
- Poor the mixture in a plate or ice cream box.
- Put a piece of foil on top and gently press it down.
- Leave in the freezer for 1 night.
It’s going to be hot tomorrow so make it today so you can enjoy it tomorrow 😉
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on: