“Euhm Sarah, Cookie Dough Truffles? They don’t have anything to do with Easter, do they?” You’re absolutely right! I wanted to bring up the excuse that they are round and can therefore be used as Easter Eggs. But truth be told, I just couldn’t wait until after Easter to share these yummy Cookie Dough Truffles with you. Sorry.
Cookie Dough is such a wonderful treat. You can eat it without anything, on top of a brownie, in a cake, as a truffle, in icecream, … The options are endless 😉
What we need for a bunch of Cookie Dough Truffles:
- 60 g butter
- 50 g sugar
- 50 g light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp milk
- 130 g self-raising flour
- pinch of salt
- chocolate chips
- +- 200 g dark chocolate
- sprinkles or chocolate shavings as decoration
- Mix together butter and both sugars.
- Add the vanilla and the milk and mix well.
- Sift the flour and the salt over the batter and blend until fully combined.
- Stir in as much chocolate chips as you like.
- Place the dough, wrapped in foil, in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Take small pieces of dough and roll them into equal sized balls.
- Melt the chocolate using the microwave (sessions of 30 seconds).
- Dip the Cookie Dough balls in the melted chocolate and place on a piece of parshment paper.
- Add sprinkles/ chocolate shavings.
I hope you guys like these yummy Cookie Dough Truffles 😀 What’s your favorite Cookie Dough dessert?
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on: