Happy Easter! If you still don’t have a yummy Easter recipe for tonight, or if you just want to bake some more, I’ve got 1 final recipe for you. Super easy and super quick to make! Yay!
You probably figured out my love for Brownies by now. So obviously I had to create at least one Easter Brownie recipe. Brownies are the perfect treat for any occasion. They’re so versatile and who doesn’t love chocolate desserts… Point taken 😉
What we need:
- 250 g dark brown sugar
- 350 g dark chocolate
- 250 g butter
- 80 g self-raising flour
- 3 eggs
- honey peas (suikerbonen) in spring colours
- chocolate chips
- square baking tin
- parshment paper
- Melt the butter and the chocolate in a heat proof bowl.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Mix the sugar and the eggs.
- Add the melted chocolate-butter mixture.
- Add the flour and mix it all together.
- Put a piece of parshment paper in the baking tin.
- Add the batter and spread it evenly.
- Decorate with sprinkles, honey peas and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Check with a sharp knife. If the knife comes out clean, it’s done.
- Let it cool completely before cutting into pieces for your guests.
These Easter Brownies don’t only taste great, they look super fun and festive too! Perfect for a family Easter dinner 😉
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on: