Halloween is coming and that calls for some Spider Web Cupcakes! I’ve seen some amazing Halloween recipes in the last few weeks and I realized I couldn’t wait much longer to come up with some Halloween recipes myself 🙂
Although we don’t celebrate Halloween that much, we did get some Halloween spirits yesterday with our little Halloween pumpkin light… It almost turned out in a burning table so I don’t think I’ll light that thing again xD
What didn’t get burned were these yummy Halloween Cinnamon Spider Cupcakes! 😀
What we need:
- 220 g sugar
- 220 g butter
- 220 g self-raising flour
- 4 eggs
- 250 g mascarpone or cream cheese
- 250 ml whipping cream
- Powder sugar
- 1/2 tablet chocolate
- Halloween Cupcake wrappers
- Baking tin
- piping bag
- piping tip
- Mix together butter and sugar
- Add the eggs and mix until the batter is smooth
- Sift the flour and blend well
- Add as much cinnamon as you like
- Fill the cupcake wrappers for 3/4
- Bake the cupcakes for about 25 minutes at 180°C
- Let the cupcakes cool completely before topping them with our frosting
Let’s make the frosting while our cupcakes cool:
- Whip the cream
- Add mascarpone and the amount of powder sugar you want
- Add cinnamon and mix it all together
- Put the frosting in a piping bag with a tip of your choice. I used tip #31
- Pipe the frosting on the cupcakes
Time for our spider webs!
- Melt the chocolate and put it in a piping bag.
- Cut just a little piece off.
- Make spider webs on a sheet of baking paper. I made circles with a glass and a pencil to get +- the same size of spider webs.
- Let the chocolate webs cool in the fridge. Don’t take them out before they are completely hard!
- Place the spider webs on your cupcakes
Enjoy your cute little Halloween Spider Webs Cupcakes! 😀
Have a delicious day ❤