I’ve seen so many desserts in a jar lately and I absolutely love them! I’ve been dying to try some myself but refused to buy jars in the store because I thought they were too expensive. So for a very long time: no desserts in a jar for me…
But my mom collects the jars from the jam for me. Apparently. Yay me! Now I could finally try some desserts in a jar myself 😀
The first attempt was this recipe: Snickers Cheesecake in a jar!
It’s a bit different from the Cheesecakes I’ve made so far. Other ingredients for example. I was very curious how my testing audience (the neighbours) would feel about this recipe. But they liked this little bomb of calories. Oh yes, this really is a little calorie bomb 🙂
What we need for 2 jars:
- 2 jars
- 120 g cream cheese
- 180 ml heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g sugar
- 150 g crushed Oreo cookies
- Snickers, cut in pieces
- Caramel topping
- Beat together cream cheese, vanilla and sugar until creamy.
- Whip the cream in a different bowl.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Put the crushed Oreos on the bottom of the jars and stamp down.
- Fill a piping bag with the cheese mixture and cut off the tip.
- Fill the jars for 3/4 using the piping bag.
- Drizzle some caramel on top.
- Finish with the Snickers.
This recipe was inspired by Raining Hot Coupons
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on: