I’ve been busy thinking about recipes to make for the Imperial Lactose Free Baking game! It was difficult, I had a total mindfuck xD Why it was so hard to find something? Because it had to be 100% lactose free and it had to contain pudding. I didn’t know what to do, what to make, what to choose… Until the blubber in my brains tranformed into an actual brain 😉
Tadaaaaaa… May I present to you: Chocolate Banana Pudding Cake!
What we need for 6 little cakes:
- 100 g sugar
- 100 g Imperial self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 spoon of Imperial chocolate pudding powder, dissolved in 1/2 cup of soy milk
- 100 g soy butter
- 1 spoon of cocoa powder
- 1/2 banana
- baking molds
- Mix together butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs and mix until the batter becomes smooth.
- Sift the flour and mix well.
- Add cocoa powder and the dissolved pudding powder. Mix until the batter becomes smooth.
- Slice the banana and put one slice in each mold.
- Fill the molds for +- 3/4.
- Put one slice of banana on top, no need to push.
- Bake the little cakes for 20 minutes at 180 degrees centigrade.
Let the cakes cool for a little while before unmolding them. You can decorate them with powder sugar and mint. Cranberries or other red fruits give your plate a nice contrast with the brown cakes.
I hope you like my recipe and if you do, please vote for it here 😀 I’ll love you forever ❤
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on: