Oh I now what you’re thinking… ‘Did she really say Brownie Caramel Cheesecake in one sentence?’ Yes, I did! :p
This is by far the most decadent dessert I’ve ever made…
Although it doesn’t look that decadent 😦
My Brownie Caramel Cheesecake looks terrible! I first didn’t want to share it with you guys because this isn’t exactly something you’d call ‘pretty’.
But it is so good I had to share it!
And because I know YOU will make the perfect Brownie Caramel Cheesecake! 😀
What we need:
- half a batch of Brownies
- +-300 g caramel
- 150 g white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 500 g cream cheese
- 1 little bottle of coffee milk (+- 180ml)
- Chocolate fudge topping
- Make the brownies. I would suggest making only half a batch because that’ll be enough. Or you can make the whole batch and keep half of it to eat later on 🙂 If you make the whole batch, bake the other half in another baking tin so you don’t have to cut the brownies before adding the rest of the recipe.
- Heat the caramels and coffee milk at medium temperature. Stir frequently until you have a smooth caramel sauce.
- Mix together the cream cheese and sugar until well combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time whilst beating.
- Add the vanilla extract and beat until the batter is beautifully mixted together.
- Poor 2/3 of the caramel sauce over the baked brownies.
- Put the cream cheese mixture on top.
- Bake for 50 minutes at 180 degrees centigrade.
- Let the Brownie Caramel Cheesecake cool.
- Dress with chocolate fudge topping and the rest of the caramel sauce.
I hope you like my little monster here :p Oh well, taste is more important, right?
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on: