The holidays can be exhausting. Especially if you’re the one cooking. I’m sure I don’t need to tell you what that means… But don’t you want to have a treat or a dessert between the holidays? Something delicious yet easy and fast. Oh you do? In that case I think I might have the perfect recipe! Today’s Apple Crumble is super easy to make and a real treat. I’m a huge crumble fan myself. I could eat all of them 😮
What we need for +- 8 portions:
- 390 g self-raising flour
- 200 g granulated sugar
- 240 g butter
- 1 egg
- pinch of salt
- 3 apples
- 8 oven proof dishes
- Dr. Oetker baking spray
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Combine flour, sugar & salt.
- Add butter and mix until the butter pieces aren’t bigger than a pea.
- Add the egg and mix until you get a crumbly dough.
- Spray the dishes.
- Put some crumble on the bottom aand press down until the bottom is completely attached.
- Peel the apples and slice in pieces.
- Put the apple pieces on top of the bottom.
- Cover the apples with crumble.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Eat whilst a little warm. You could add some vanilla ice cream 🙂
The crumble dough can be kept in the fridge for at least two weeks. So you could make the dough in advance if you wish to do so. I did and it makes the Apple Crumbles even faster the moment you decide to make them 🙂
It’s simple, but it’s so so good.
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on: