The earth is becoming more and more important and especially the way we, humans, are taking care of it. No, we don’t all have to become hippies. I know I won’t. But we can do little things to save the earth. Starting with turning the lights off when you go out of course.
But your lunch can help too! Did you know an average family uses 4.320 pieces of garbage a year. With their lunch alone?! Yes, that’s A. LOT.
So if you could find a way to be more eco-friendly when it comes to your lunch, would you do it? If so, I have the perfect solution for you: ECOlunchbox!
ECOlunchbox offers lunchboxes in stainless steel in all sorts of sizes and shapes. Say hi to these awesome lunch boxes:
- Perfect for salads
- Contains a separable little box for dressings or a snack
- 100% leak-free
- Recommended price: €27,95
ECOlunchbox three-in one
- Perfect if you want to take different dishes with you. For example a starter, a main dish and a dessert (of course)
- Not leak-free (!) but curry sauce and other thicker sauces can be transported in the lunchbox
- Recommended price: €27,95 and €49,95 for the giant version
ECOlunchbox solo cube & ECOlunchbox solo rectangle
- The lunchboxes for sandwiches (cube or rectangle)
- Recommended price: €23,95
ECOlunchpod & ECOdipper
- Small round or rectangle boxes
- Perfect for snacks and fruit
- Recommended price: €9,50
ECOlunchtray Kid’s Tray & Camping Tray
- Unbreakable plate with 3 compartments
- Perfect for that family picknick or camping trip
- Smaller version for the kids for everyday use
- Recommended price: €17,95 or €13,95 for the kids’ version
So, no more plastic bags or plastic lunchboxes, you hear me!
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on: