Did you ever had that craving for cookies and cake at the same time? I dure did! But there’s a perfect solution for this first world problem: cake mix cookies!
I discovered it at Moments with Mandi and I just had to try them. Crunchy on the outside, shaped like a cookie and soft on the inside like a cake. Love it! I know it’s not as good as having both chocolate chip cookies and cake but it really is a perfect solution on a lazy tv-night when the stores are closed and you don’t want to bake both things. AND if the cravings get so serious you are about to die if you don’t get cookies and cake. I mean it, it can happen.
In that case, don’t call 911, just start baking! 😉
What we need for about 20 cookies:
- 500 g cake mix
- all ingredients that are mentioned on the cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp self-raising flour
- chocolate chips
- baking plates
- baking sheets
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- Follow the instructions on the cake mix.
- Add 2 eggs and 2 tbsp of flour.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and make sure they are nicely spread through the batter.
- Place baking sheets on the baking plates.
- Make balls of dough and put them on the baking sheets. If the dough is a bit too sticky you can either use flour on your hands or use spoons to make the balls.
- Bake the cookies for about 15 minutes.
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on: