The weekend is almost here and there’s nothing I love more than to sleep in, go to the bakery and have some yummy puff pastry for breakfast. How about you?
Today I have this Raspberry Puff Pastry recipe for you. It is so good and it looks great too. You can bake these for your mom and give her a fabulous breakfast in bed for Mother’s Day next Monday 🙂
(Props from PomPomPartybox)
What we need for about 10 puff pastries:
- 1 roll puff pastry
- 250 g mascarpone
- 50 g sugar
- 1 bag of vanilla sugar or a little bit of vanilla extract
- 50 raspberries
- powder sugar (optional)
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- Roll out the puff pastry.
- Cut it in squares.
- Mix together the mascarpone and sugar in a bowl.
- Add the vanilla and mix until it’s all combined and smooth.
- Take the squares one by one and make little parallel cuts in every corner. Make sure the middle of each side is not completely cut open.
- Put a tablespoon of mascarpone mixture in the middle of the puff pastry.
- Put 4 raspberries in the mixture.
- Take each corner of the puff pastry and pull it over the raspberries so they meet again in the middle of the 4 raspberries.
- Place a raspberry on the spot where the puff pastry corners meet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle some powder sugar over the cooled puff pastries (optional)
This video from Buzzfeed might give you a better idea of how to make them 😉
It also has 3 other variaties on it.
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on: