I’m looking for my chocolate and or coffee fans… Because these little Cupcakes are the perfect treat for any chocolate or coffee lover. Preferably both. Imagine having these with a cup of coffee on a breezy and grey day… Or hot chocolate, even better imo!
Don’t worry if you’re not that into coffee. You can adjust the coffee flavor to your taste so it won’t be too much when you don’t drink coffee. I don’t and I truly enjoyed these Cupcakes 😉
What we need
+- 15 Cupcakes
- 250 g soft, unsalted butter
- 250 g caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 250 g self-raising flour
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- cupcake wrappers
- cupcake molds
- 250 ml cream (>35% fat)
- 225 g mascarpone or cream cheese
- 65 g powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp coffee (or more if you like stronger flavored frosting)
- Preheat the oven at 180°C
- Mix together butter and sugar
- Add the eggs and mix until combines
- Add the flour and give it a quick mix to make sure everything is well combined
- Line the baking tray with cupcake wrappers
- Use an ice cream scoop to fill the wrappers
- Bake for about 23 minutes
- Done? Gently push the top of the Cupcakes. If they bounce back, they’re done.
- Beat together cream cheese and cream until whipped.
- Add the powdered sugar and mix until combined.
- Add the coffee and gently mix until combined.
- Fill your piping bag and make lovely swirls on top of your cooled cupcakes.
Who are you going to invite for your Chocolate Espresso Cupcakes?
Have a delicious day ❤