I just realised I’m having a huge cheesecake moment here… I shared some yummy Strawberry Cheesecake Macarons earlier and today I’m sharing delightfully refreshing Raspberry Cheesecake Popsicles. Which are lifesavers in this heat.
I must say, I really can’t handle this hot weather. The worste is behind us (I think) because we no longer have 35°C but 27°C. But it’s too much. The thing is, when it’s hot in Belgium, there’s no oxygen. Also, it is so frickin’ muggy. The only ‘place’ where I can deal with temperatures above 25°C is anywhere on vacation. Why? Because for some reason it’s less muggy in Italy or France. There’s usually a pool to cool off ànd I can just relax and enjoy the sun (meaning I don’t have to work all day 😉 ) What about you? Are you loving the heat?
Ellen from Kokerellen (Dutch blog) shared these beautiful Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles a little while ago and I just knew I had to make them during the heatwave. I absolutely love ice cream and these were even pretty healthy. So I decided to switch them into my personal favorite cheesecake which is raspberry.
What we need for +- 6 popsicles:
- 200 g yoghurt
- 200 g mascarpone, room temperature
- 1 tbsp sugar or any kind of sugar replacement (sweeteners don’t use the same amount as regular sugar)
- hand full of raspberries (I used frozen ones)
- +- 6 biscoff (speculoos) cookies
- popsicle mold
- Mix the raspberries. Sift them in a separate bowl so you don’t have too many kernels in your popsicles.
- Crush the cookies.
- Mix together yoghurt, mascarpone and sugar. Start with 1 tablespoon and add more sugar to your personal taste if necessary.
- Start filling the molds, alternating between yoghurt mixture and raspberries.
- Add the crushed cookies whilst filling the molds or leave them to ‘close’ the mold at the very end.
- Freeze the popsicles overnight.
These kind of popsicles are such a perfect treat during Summer. You can add any flavor you want. Go crazy 😉
Have a delicious day ❤