My last recipe for 2017… It had to be Cupcakes! Let’s close this year with the very reason this blog started in the first place.
It didn’t take long to decide on festive Cupcakes for New Year. Ferrero Rocher Cupcakes! They don’t need much decoration to look festive and most of my friends and family simply can’t resist 😉
What we need for +- 15 Cupcakes:
- 220 g soft unsalted butter
- 220 g caster Sugar
- 4 eggs
- 220 g self-raising flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Cupcake wrappers
- Ice cream scoop
- Cupcake baking tin
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 250 g butter
- 150 g powder sugar
- 10 g vanilla sugar (= 1 bag)
- 100 g Nutella
- pinch of salt
- Piping bag + 2D piping tip
- 15 Ferrero Rochers
- Melt the chocolate by putting the chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds. Repeat until melted.
- Mix together the butter, powder sugar, vanilla sugar and salt.
- Add the Nutella and the chocolate.
- Mix until the frosting is soft and smooth.
- Place the piping tip in the bag and fill with frosting
- Pipe the frosting on the Cupcakes
- Place a Ferrero Rocher on top
Happy New Year guys! 🎉🎉🎉
See you in 2018 😉