I haven’t been abducted by ghosts or black cats. I was busy trying some Halloween recipes for you! And I kinda took a week off. Sometimes you just need to go offline for a while. Get in touch with that inner you or catch up with some friends.
Or series in my case…
Series? Don’t you have to bake something? Yes. Yes, I do. But my dishwasher didn’t feel the same way. He broke down on Saturday. So “Sundays are for baking” suddenly changed to “Sundays are for cleaning”, dish washing and dish washing 😦 I think you can imagine how I felt after that so baking was the last thing on my mind that day because I really didn’t want to do some dish washing again… So instead, I binge-watched Pretty Little liars on Netflix which was the perfect alternative because I’m now almost at the end! Yay!
But I do have a Halloween recipe for you today! It’s cute, not aggressive and perfect to make with the kids: Mummy Brownies!
What we need for +- 10 Mummies:
- 250 g unsalted butter
- 350 g dark chocolate
- 250 g dark brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 80 g self-raising flour
- 3 bags of Dr.Oetker glazing sugar
- square baking tin
- parchment paper
- piping bag
- Melt together butter and chocolate. You can use the microwave or a saucepan.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C
- Mix together sugar and eggs
- Add the melted chocolate-butter mixture and mix well
- Add the flour and mix until fully combined
- Line a piece of parchment paper in the baking tin
- Fill the baking tin
- Bake for about 25 – 30 minutes
- Let the Brownies cool down before cutting them
- Cut the Brownies in the preferred Mummy size
- Follow the instructions on the glazing sugar if needed and put them in a piping bag
- Snip off the end of the piping bag
- Make a Mummy pattern on your Brownies
- Place the eyes
- Let the Mummy Brownies dry before serving
I hope you guys like these super cute Mummy Brownies! They’re so yummy. Sugar rush included 😉
Have a nice day ❤
Find me on: