Do you know the story about that cute, little nerdy Cookie that went bad? No? Let me tell you.
Once upon a Halloween night, Nerdy Cookie felt bored. He thought a walk outside might make him feel better. But he was too afraid to go outside on Halloween, so instead, he grabbed some sweets, installed himelf on the couch and chose a funny movie to watch. Little did he know that eating vampire teeth on Halloween would have a very different outcome than a little bit of a stomach-ache.
By the time the movie ended, Nerdy Cookie had munched all vampire teeth. Tired and with a little stomach-ache, he went to bed early. At midnight, Nerdy Cookie woke up. He felt cold and wanted to grab a blanket but then realized there was something wrong. He had passed by a mirror when walking to the closet, but he hadn’t seen his reflection. My god! Nerdy Cookie had turned into Vampire Cookie!
What we need (for +- 30 Vampire Cookies):
- 260 g flour
- 150 g white sugar
- 150 g brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 100 g chocolate chips
- 240 g butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 30 Lutti vampire teeth
- 60 red m&m’s
- +- 25 g white chocolate
- platic piping bag (you can use a plastic bag for the freezer if you don’t have a piping bag)
- Combine flour and salt in a separate bowl
- Combine butter, both sugars and vanilla extract in your mixer
- Add the eggs
- Slowly add the flour once the eggs are completely combined
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Make sure to keep a handfull of thema side to decorate our cookies
- Bake our cookies for about 15 minutes at 190 degrees centigrade or untill they turn golden brown
- Melt the white chocolate by putting it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir, repeat, stir, repeat. Repeat again if necessary
- Fill the piping bag and snip off the tip
- Take your cookies and pipe 2 little dots for the eyes. Place a red m&m on each dot.
- Pipe a line on the back of the vampire teeth and put it on the cookie to serve as the vampire mouth.
P.s. Make sure Vampire Cookie doesn’t bite you on Halloween or you’ll become one too! Eating too many of them might have the same effect.
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on: