But have you ever thought about a fun box to store all that candy?
They gave me some great inspiration to make the perfect box to store all that yummmmmmmmmy candy!
What we need:
- 1 shoebox
- 4x green paper
- 2x black paper
- 1x white paper
- 1x blue paper
- cutter knife
- Cover the shoebox in green paper.
- Cut out 2 strips of black paper with a wavy side on each strip. Make the strip about 10 cm in hight.
- Cut out 2 blue ovals.
- Cut out 2 smaller white ovals.
- Glue the white ovals on the blue ones and glue them to the shoebox to make the eyes.
- You can cut 2 black circles for the pupils or draw them with a black permanent marker.
- Cut out a black strip for the eyebrow.
- Use the leftover black paper to cut out a scar.
- Glue everything to the shoebox to shape Frankensteins face.
- Use the cutter knife to cut out his mouth. Make a horizontal cut on the front and go diagonal on the sides.
- Don’t forget the most important step: fill Frankenstein with yummy Lutti candy!
You can make any candy box you want. I’ve also made a vampire version:
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on: