I’ve just recently discovered the concept ‘partybox’ and I absolutely love it! And by that, I truly mean LOVE it. If it is was for me, we could skip the whole year (except Christmas ‘cause I love that holiday too much) until the 30th of March next year 😀 I’ve already picked out the theme, venue, menu and guestlist 😉 *Oh wow, she’s gone crazy…*
That’s one way of looking at it :p
Pom Pom Partybox has the cutest things ever. From napkins to plates to glitter confetti and cupcake wrappers. The webshop opens tomorrow (August 10) but I got to see and shoot some of the stuff before 😉
Since parties aren’t really parties without some yummy food, I thought Cupcakes would make the perfect treat. These Caramel Cupcakes have the fluffiest buttercreme and that subtle caramel flavor.
What we need for +- 20 cupcakes:
- 250 g butter
- 250 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 250 g self-raising flour
- 250 g butter for the frosting
- 500 g powder sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- caramel sauce
- piping bag
- piping tip
- cupcake wrappers
- cupcake tins
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Beat together sugar and butter until all sugar is absorbed.
- Add the eggs and mix until the batter becomes somewhat smooth.
- Sift the flour and mix it well.
- Fill the cupcake wrappers for 3/4th.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Beat the butter with 1/2 of the powder sugar.
- Add the other half and mix untill all is combined.
- Add 2 tbsp of milk and mix until the batter becomes a smooth and soft buttercreme.
- Put the vanilla and some caramel in it and mix again.
- Make sure the cupcakes are completely cooled before decorating with frosting. You can put them in the fridge to speed it up.
- Place the piping tip in the piping bag and fill the bag.
- Pipe the buttercreme frosting on top of your cupcakes.
- Let’s have a party!
What’s your favorite party treat?
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on: