This ice cream recipe might be the easiest one you’ll ever find! I got inspired by Ben & Jerry’s. You can tell, right?
I absolutely love this ice cream flavor! It has brownie chunks in it, chocolate chips aboard and of course a yummy chocolate flavor. I’m actually really proud of my first invented ice cream flavor, although I was inspired of course.
What we need for 1L:
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 240 ml whipping cream
- chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 50 g melted dark chocolate
- ice cream box
- Put both the condensed milk and the whipping cream in a bowl and mix it well.
- Sift the cocoa powder and stir it through the mixture. This might take a while.
- Add the melted chocolate and mix it until fully combined.
- Cut your brownies in small pieces and put them in the batter.
- Add as many chocolate chips as you like and blend them in.
- Put the mixture in an ice cream box and add some more brownie parts (and chocolate chips if you want).
- Freeze for at least 6 hours before serving.
I told you it was easy! No ice cream maker needed 🙂
Can you see the brownie chunks? 😀
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on: