It’s Friday! Which means the weekend is almost here and what better start of your weekend than with some delicious Blueberry Pancakes! The American style 😉
I LOVE American Pancakes!
So easy and so delicious. It takes me back to NYC ^^
These pancakes were made with the new cookware collection from Jeroen Meus. I’ll dedicate a post to those pans later because I really really like them! Stay tuned 😉
What we need for 4 (+- 6 pancakes):
- 200 g self-raising flour
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 3 dl milk
- 50 g melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 vanilla pod
- 150 g blueberries
- maple syrup
- a pinch of salt
- Put the dry ingredients in your bowl.
- Mix together egg, milk and melted butter in a separate bowl.
- Scrape out the vanilla from the vanilla pod and add it to the dry ingredients.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients whilst gently pouring in the mil mixture.
- Add 1/2 of the blueberries.
- Bake your pancakes and decorate them with the other blueberries and some maple syrup.
Original recipe by Jeroen Meus.
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on: