The weather is getting better and that calls for something sunny. Lemon Cake!
You know the saying, right 😉
Haha you were waiting for something else? Oh yes!
… Make Lemon Cake! 😀
It’s fresh, sunny and most people love it. Perfect! Oh and it’s easy too 😉
What we need:
- 1 lemon
- 85 g soft butter
- 200 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 dl milk
- 200 g self-raising flour
- cake pan
- 150 g powder sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- sugar pearls (option)
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Mix sugar and butter until the sugar is absorbed.
- Add the eggs one at a time.
- Poor in the milk.
- Sift the flour and mix until fully combined.
- Rasp the lemon above the batter and squeeze it to make 2 tbsp lemon juice. Mix it all very well together.
- Put the batter in a cake pan and bake the cake for about 60 minutes.
- Done? Check with a sharp knife. If it comes out clean, the cake is ready to be glaced 🙂
- Mix powder sugar and lemon juice until you get a glace. Poor it over the cake and add some sugar pearls if you wish.
Easy and delicious. That’s how a sunny cake should be like 🙂
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on: