I told you I’m in my Cupcake period, right 🙂 These Oreo Cupcakes are so good, you’ll want it before, during and after Easter 😉 The best part of this Cupcake probably is the Oreo/Milka chocolate egg on top. It’s soooo good!
What we need:
- 85 g self-raising flour
- 15 g cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 125 g caster sugar
- 135 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 1,5 tbsp milk
- 1/4th tsp vanilla extract
- Cupcake wrappers
- 125 g butter
- 250 g icing sugar
- vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp milk
- piping bag
- milka/oreo chocolate eggs
- 1M piping tip
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Sift your dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add butter and eggs and mix until it all combines.
- Add milk and vanilla and mix until the batter is smooth.
- Put 1 oreo cookie on the bottom of each cupcake wrapper.
- Fill the wrapper for 3/4th with batter.
- Bake for about 22 minutes.
(This recipe is from Cupcake Jemma)
- Beat the butter soft.
- Add half of the icing sugar and mix until it combines.
- Add the other half along with the milk and the vanilla extract.
- Beat long enough until the frosting becomes fluffy and well combined.
- Beat the some oreo cookies to make crumbs.
- Sift the crumbs. The crumbs that fall through the sifter are perfect for your frosting, the others will go on top.
- Blend the crumbs into your frosting, set the larger ones aside.
- Take a 1M piping tip and a piping bag.
- Pipe beautiful roses on your cupcake.
- Sprinkle the larger crumbs on top of the roses to make some sort of ‘nest’.
- Cut milka oreo chocolate eggs in half and put them on top.
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on: