The recipe I’ve got for you today is not just good. It’s awesome!
Delicious and a little bit decadent. Just the way we like it 😉
Oh and super easy too!
I was scrolling up and down Pinterest because I really really wanted to
bake make something. You know that feeling? I only had two eggs so a cake was not possible. Hmmm… There it was! I saw this gorgeous, delicious and slightly decadent tart from Home Cooking Adventure. I was sold. And I didn’t even need eggs! Although I did have to go to the store xD
What we need:
- 30 Oreo cookies
- 110 g melted butter
- 200 g milk chocolate
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 200 ml heavy cream
- Tart pan
- optional: white chocolate flakes
- Crush the oreos to dust and add the melted butter.
- Put the crushed Oreos in the pan and make the bottom. Freeze until you finish the rest of this recipe.
- Heat the heavy cream.
- Cut the milk and dark chocolate in pieces.
- Poor the heated cream over the chocolate and let it sit for about 1 minute before stirring.
- Take out the tart pan and fill the bottom with the chocolate.
- Decorate with strawberries.
- Put this delicious tart in the fridge for at least 3 hours or over night.
- Optional: Decorate with white chocolate flakes
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on: