I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Let there be love, fun, happiness and… food! ;D
Today’s menu: super easy Christmas Cookies to hang in your Christmas tree 🙂 I’ve said it before with my Christmas Jam Cookies: What’s Christmas without cookies? Just a meeting!
What we need:
- 250 g butter
- 165 g sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 250 g flour
- pinch of salt
- Christmas cookie cutters
- plastic foil
- baking plate
- baking paper
- a straw
- Mix together butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the egg yolk.
- Sift the flour and add it together with the salt to the mixture.
- Mix until everything gets combined and it forms a real dough.
- Wrap the dough in plastic foil and store for 30 – 60 minutes in the fridge.
- Remove the foil and roll out the dough.
- Cut out different Christmas figures.
- Heat the oven at 190°C.
- Place the cookies on a sheet of baking paper on a baking plate and make a little hole in the cookie with the straw.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 190°C.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking plate for a bit until placing them on a rack to cool completely.
- Take some ribbon and put it through the cookie-hole to hang them in your tree 🙂
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on: