You’re probably wondering how lactose-free, sugarfree Pancakes can have something extra. I know it sounds a bit weird :p But they do have an extra ^^ They’ve got a little bit of vanilla pudding powder in them 🙂 It makes the pancakes super yummy!
Wat we need:
- 6 eggs
- 10 g stevia
- 400 g Imperial self-raising flour
- 1 l Alpro soy milk
- 2 spoons of Imperial vanilla pudding powder
- oil to bake the pancakes or soy butter
- Beat the eggs with the stevia.
- Mix in the flour.
- Dissolve the pudding powder in 4 spoons of soy milk.
- Slowly add the dissolved powder and the rest of the milk to the batter whilst mixing.
- Mix until the batter is completely smooth.
- Heat your pan and add oil or butter.
- Make pancakes!
I had always thought my grandma, who is allergic to lactose and should reduce sugar, would never be able to enjoy some yummy pancakes again. But I was wrong, so wrong! Fortunately 😉
But I think I’m going to add some syrup 😉
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on: