Do you know that sudden need to bake something? I haven’t been baking much lately and I really really REALLY needed to bake something yesterday!
But, as always when you get that sudden need, the stores were closed of course…
I didn’t have any butter left in my fridge. (Yes, that is indeed a strange fact)
What could I possibly make without butter? Something very easy 😉
I’ve made Chocolate Merengue! Super easy and very yummy 🙂
What you need:
- 3 egg whites
- 90 g crystal sugar
- 30 g powder sugar
- 10 g cocoa powder
- Chocolate to rasp
- Chocolate to melt
- piping bag
- baking sheet
- baking tray
- Preheat the oven at 100 degrees centigrade.
- Whip up the egg whites together with the crystal sugar.
- Gently fold in the cocoa powder and powder sugar.
- Put the merengue in a piping bag and pipe little heaps on a baking sheet in a baking tray.
- Rasp chocolate over the merengue.
- Bake for about 80 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Let them cool a bit and dip them in the melted chocolate.
I hope you guys love these little cuties as much as I do 🙂
If you have any recipes you’d like to see on the blog, please don’t hesitate to let me know! 😀
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on: