Why did it took me so long to make these delicious Cupcakes? I have NO idea!
Really, I don’t.
So I’m not planning on keeping these lovely babies away from you. Isn’t that sweet 😉
And yes, they carry a lot of calories with them, just the way we like it!
What we need for 10 cupcakes:
- 29 Oreo’s
- 120 g self-raising flour
- 150 g sugar
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 10 g vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
- 75 ml milk
- 50 ml hot water
- 250 ml whipping cream (>35%)
- 10 cupcake wrappers
- cupcake baking tin
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees centigrade.
- Put the wrappers in the baking tin. Place 1 Oreo in each cupcake wrapper.
- Put the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix together the egg and the milk.
- Mix in the dry ingredients.
- Slowly add the water to the batter.
- Fill the cupcake wrappers for 3/4.
- Bake the cupcakes for about 20 minutes.
- If you hear the ‘ping’, the cupcakes are done 😉 Use a sharp knife to check if they’re really ready.
Let’s make our frosting while waiting until the Oreo Cupcakes cool.
- Crush +- 9 Oreo’s
- Whip the whipping cream.
- Gently mix in the crushed Oreo’s.
- Put the frosting on our cooled Cupcakes. You can use a piping bag or just a spatula to make little heaps on top of them.
Enjoy these delicious Oreo Cupcakes!
Have a delicious day ❤
Find me on: