Oh god, I finally did it… I finished this post.
I’m so sorry for needing this much time but my past few weeks were quite busy actually.
BUT I’m here now and I’m here with the anouncement that our lovely Jhuls has nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award!
Thank you so much, Jhuls!
I’m pretty sure this lady doesn’t need an introduction, right? But I think she deserves one 🙂
Why? Because she is AWESOME! This girl bakes, cooks and writes and it always puts a smile on my face! Her posts, comments and emails make my day… What can I say? I feel as if she’s more than just a fellow blogger. I feel as if she’s a friend.
If you are thinking “Who the hell is this Jhuls?” (I seriously hope you don’t…)
=> Check out her blog! (It’s not a suggestion, is an order!)
By the way, she calls herself ‘The Not So Creative Cook’ but we all know that’s a lie 😉
- Display the image
- Link back to the person who gave this award to you and say a little thank you
- Nominate 7 bloggers and tell something about them
Done. Done. Okay, let’s get to know my 7 nominees:
- Michelle at Giraffes Can Bake: Well, I just love Michelle! And if I fancied girls, I might even love her in another way 😉 Just kidding! I always look forward to her posts! She makes such yummy treats!
- Kloe at Kloe’s Kitchen: This girl makes you smile… It’s as simple as that. Her cooking, baking, drinking… Oh wait, her drinks! It all looks so yummy! And I love her writing too, it just makes you happy ^^
- Nicky at Nicky’s Kitchen Sanctuary: She makes such lovely dishes! I am a huge fan of her Cookie Experiment! Everything she makes looks so good!
- Tina at Mademoiselle Gourmande: I love this German woman! Her recipes and stories make me look forward to the next one!
- Lori at Creating Beauty in the Kitchen: A beautiful woman with a beautiful heart. She makes yummy, and now also beautiful, things! Don’t get me wrong, her dishes always look beautiful but if you go visit, you’ll see what I mean 🙂
- Angie at The Novice Gardener: This woman can cook! Wow! I already told her, she keeps amazing me. I always think I’ve seen the very best, but every time she proofs me wrong…
- Stephanie at a whisk and a spoon: She does this thing: Baking with Julia. I’m not going to explain it, she does so much better 🙂 All I can say is that it looks fabulous!
Have a delicious day!