I was so surprised when I opened my wordpress the other day and found out someone had posted something on my about page.
I went to take a look and there it was. SKD had nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
I must say I felt so honored to receive an award like that. Inspiring? Me? Wow!
My dream is to become a great blogger and this award is a step closer to being that, I believe 🙂
I’m so happy that I can inspire someone 😀
So, thank you so so much SKD!
Have you guys checked her blog yet? (Don’t you dare say “no”)
I loved her post about the Pink Cupcakes where she shows us her all pink themed cupcakes for her little girl’s birthdayparty 😀
Oh and have you seen her food in disguise? Veggie Ice Cream Bars… What a great idea!
Here are the rules in accepting this nomination:
- Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated
- Proudly display the logo on your blog and follow the bloggers who nominated you
Seven facts about me, huh? Hmmm
- I don’t drink coffee
- My favourite ice cream flavours are Straciatella and Oreo
- I prefer winter holidays (skiing)
- I can’t imagine life without sweets…
- I am terrified of lightning
- My favourite kind of photography is food photography (I find it hard to become a pro… :p )
- I love fluffy things… IT’S SO FLUFFYYYYY!!! 😉
Last, but not least: the bloggers who inspire me:
- Mademoiselle Gourmande
- Michael at Michael’s Woodcraft
- Sue at birgerbird
- Martina at make, shake and bake
- Karen at my skinny sweet tooth
- Michelle at Giraffes Can Bake
- Justine at Eclectic odds n sods
- Mr Fitz at Cooking with Mr Fitz
- Lori at Creating Beauty in the Kitchen
- Angie at The Novice Gardener
- Giselle at The Busy Spatula
- Nell at I Need a Feed!
- Craftea Heart
- Lily at Little Sweet Baker
- Jhuls at The Not So Creative Cook
Have a delicious day ❤